Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's Been A While!

So I guess I've been slacking on my blog writing, but here is another one. 2 weekends ago, a couple of my roommates went to Knysna with their cooperating teacher. They came back with amazing pictures and stories. I am very excited to go with my parents on our way to Cape Town. The other 3 of us stayed in PE and did a few fun things. On Friday, we went to a professional cricket match and I learned that I really enjoy cricket. Then the next day Jessica and I worked at a water polo tournament at Pearson High School. Our team did very well only losing Grey, a sport power house. This past weekend, we went to the Stadium that was built for the World Cup for a rugby game. Saturday morning, we went out for breakfast (it was disappointing) and to the Oceanarium. The Oceanarium was not what we expected, but had some really cool animals, including baby sharks. Unfortunately, the dolphins that used to do shows were moved because of renovations. All in all these last 2 weekends were very fun. This weekend we are taking Friday and Monday off of school so that we can go to Coffee Bay. It should be amazing. I think I will try to go abseiling (repelling). The rocks here have been carved out by the sea in very unique ways. We will also see our first real introduction to Xhosa culture. I am very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment